This is a reminder of the measures to be taken by users against COVID-19, in which the mandatory use of masks and regular hand washing is highlighted.
Although the data on COVID-19 infections have recently improved, the health authorities remind us that it is essential to continue to keep the preventive measures in place. In this regard, Mercabarna is promoting the "Don't drop your guard now" campaign aimed at the people who enter the food park every day.
The following main measures are mandatory:
- Wear a mask which covers the nose and mouth. As per the government's decree, the mask is mandatory in public spaces.
- Regular hand washing with soap and water or hydroalcoholic solutions.
- Respecting a distance of 2 metres between people.
- Use of disposable gloves.
- Use of disposable tissues.
- If you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow.
- Disinfection of all shared items.
We also remind you that both masks and gloves that have been used must be disposed of in the litter bins. It is everyone's responsibility to keep the premises clean and ensure a safe working environment.