International consulting services
Over its 40-plus years of existence, Mercabarna has gone from being a local fresh food market to a world-class food platform. Overseeing this evolution has made us experts who can provide advice on:
- Management of Wholesale Markets and Food Units.
- Infrastructures for Wholesale Markets and Food Units.
- Generation of clusters of food company clusters.
- Environmental management of Food Units.
- High-level specialist training for food companies.
- Security and surveillance of food estates.
We draw on our experience to advise customers throughout the world on the development, modernisation and management of infrastructures and processes in food units and wholesale markets through the 'Mercabarna International Consulting' service.
How we work
- Human capital: Multidisciplinary team with extensive knowledge of different areas.
- Quality and innovation: Pioneering concepts, maximum standards in all projects and attention to detail.
- Customer orientation: We use our knowledge to find solutions adapted to different situations and environments.
Construction of a new food estate in Montevideo (Uruguay)
Between 2013 and 2014 a consortium comprising Mercabarna, the public company Mercasa and the Deloitte Uruguay consulting firm drew up the plan for the construction of a food estate in the Uruguayan capital.
History of international visits (in Spanish)
Would you like to request the consulting service?
- Pablo Vilanova Director of Strategy Area
- Telephone: 93 556 30 00
- Fax: 93 556 31 20
- Email: iconsulting(ELIMINAR)@mercabarna.cat