Barcelona Food Cluster Association
The Barcelona Food Cluster Association, established in 2009, is a company run and coordinated by Mercabarna and made up of around 40 companies and institutions linked to the Catalan food sector.
It is a strategic collaboration platform in which members, with the support of R&D institutions and institutes, jointly study and reflect, implement and manage initiatives that reinforce their competitiveness.
The Association currently has four projects under way:
- Export: Through the Mercabarna Export cluster, studies are done and trade missions carried out to countries around the world in order to boost the export performance of the precinct's companies.
- Foodservice: Initiatives and conferences designed to understand the way that companies in the catering industry work and their supply needs.
- Retail: Initiatives and conferences organised to understand the way that distribution companies and supermarket chains work and their supply needs.
- Barcelona Food Cluster Association
- C/Major de Mercabarna, 76, 2ª Planta
- Telephone: 93 556 30 00
- Fax: 93 556 31 20
- Email: info(ELIMINAR)@clusteralimentari.cat